- Pay partial school fees for those pupils who can not afford same.
- Pay for 90% of school uniforms for those who can not afford same.
- Set up a loan scheme for the curriculum books in the school. We hope to purchase a complete set of books for each subject, for each form, rent them out to the pupils at a nominal fee for the year, they would return them at the end of the year and the process would be repeated.
- Set up a library with a variety of school books and novels which can be used by both the children and the community. All unused school books except Irish language, the classics and other suitable novels.
- Set up computer literacy classes.